The most common reason behind a Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement or battery explosion is either you drop your phone, or it tends to get overheated. Over overheating deteriorate the battery’s performance and you will have to have to get Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement done. It you are not careful with it, this might even lead to a battery explosion, which is the worst thing. As you then would end up buying a new phone instead of just Battery Replacement.
The phone is for people who like to have a big screen, it comes with a 6.3 display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960. The phone has outstanding cameras, from the rear you can enjoy up to 12 MP pixel. The processor of the phone is amazing, it runs on 3 GB of RAM with an Exynos 8895 Octa-Core processor. The phone is powered by a 3300 mAh battery, which is a strong battery. It has an impressive talk-time because of this amazing battery. But if you are not careful, you might end up with a Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement or battery explosion.
Professional Tips To Prevent Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement And Battery Explosion
A lot of people complained regarding the battery explosion problem and for that Samsung did release a statement. According to the statement, when you tend to drop your phone or somehow the battery is damaged, there is going to be a short circuit within the battery. Because the damage effects the separator that allows the negative and positive electrodes to meet between the jellyroll. Samsung said that Battery A and Battery B have different problems. You need to be careful or you will end up with a Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement. Below we did mention some effective tips, these tips will help you prevent Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement and battery explosion.
Do Other Phones Have The Same Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement As Well As Battery Explosion Problem
After detailed exploration, we have discovered the root of the problem. We now know exactly why you would have to end up with a Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement.
Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement: Dropped Your Phone
You will be surprised to learn that a lithium battery is something that needs to be handled with care. If you drop your phone, it is going to get damaged. It either explodes, or you end up with Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement. Below are some precautionary measures that you need to follow.
- We highly recommend that you keep the phone in a case. This will protect your phone from any battery damage. Even if you drop your phone, your phone will be safe at least you might not have to get Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement.
- In case you phone gets a hard drop, we suggest that you get it thoroughly checked. This way if there is some damage, you might be able to get Galaxy Note 7 battery repairs
- We highly recommend that you do not use your phone if the screen is shattered. Get Galaxy Note 7 screen repairs done, as a shattered screen is going to be added load on the battery. You will then have to get Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement
Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement: Phone Overheats
Overheating of the device can lead to Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement. It will weaken the battery and in the worst case, the battery of your phone will explode. When the temperature of your phone becomes too high, it often leads to the internal short circuit. It does not always mean that the battery is faulty. Thermal Runaway is the term you use for battery’s inability to cool down in a timely fashion. Thermal Runaway, then leads to a chain reaction resulting in potential battery explosion or Galaxy Note 7 Battery repairs.
Tips To Prevent Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement And Battery Explosion
- You must be familiar with the idea that when you are charging your phone, it tends to generate heat on its own. Therefore, it is imperative for you to keep your charging phone away from any heat sources. Do not put your phone on top of a cable box or near a bright window.
- When you are charging your phone, it is a good practice to remove your cover. The phone is already emitting heat, and when you remove the cover the phone is able to get rid of the heat. The cover will trap the heat inside, forcing the phone to heat up. This will also affect the battery of the phone and you might have to get Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement.
- Avoid leaving your Galaxy Note 7 in direct Sunlight. We suggest when you are out partying, keep your phone in someplace cool.
- Never leave your phone in a hot car, this is bound to cause trouble with the screen or the battery. You might end up with Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement or Galaxy Note 7 screen replacement.
Other Tips To Prevent Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement And Exploding.
- Using a C class charger or charger of any other phone might result in Galaxy Note 7 battery repairs. These chargers increase the risk of overheating or fire. So, we suggest that you use the charger that is sold with your device.
- If the phone gets hot, you need to give it a break. Once it cools down you can start charging or reusing it again.
- Once it is 100 percent, we suggest you unplug the charger to avoid Galaxy Note 7 Battery Replacement.