Different materials including leather, silicone, carbon fiber, wood, and plastic are used to make the covers of your iPhone. The main purpose of the cover is to prevent iPhone screen repairs against harsh fall. These different materials offer a different level of protection. Some might be able to save your phone even from the harshest falls.
There are numerous smartphones cases are available in the market, but not all will be able to prevent iPhone Screen Repairs as they are just there for decoration and not protection. Also, the price of the case is not directly proportional to the level of protection it will offer. Sometimes a case is very expensive, but it does not offer much protection and vice versa. For instance, those expensive branded plastic phone cases are not going to be of much help when you drop your iPhone. They are hardly going to prevent iPhone Screen Replacement. On the other hand, if you opt for a silicone case that is not as expensive as that branded one, it will provide you more protection against iPhone Screen Replacement.
iPhone Case Materials To Prevent iPhone screen replacement
As we already mentioned that that material of a smartphone may vary in prices. An expensive material does not mean that it will offer the best protection, on the contrary, there are some cheap materials that are best known for preventing iPhone Screen Replacement. Below we have listed the most common materials that are used for making mobile phone cell cases.
Polyurethane Cases To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- Plenty of options
- Good protection
- Good grip
- Chances are that it will not prevent iPhone Screen Repairs after the fall.
- The material is rigid thus it tends to break easily especially when it hits a hard surface.
- Not Eco-Friendly
- Has a bad smell
- Looks cheap
- Resistant to cracks and scratches
- Resistant to high impact, thus preventing iPhone Screen Repair
- Very strong
- It shows dirt, it picks up fingerprints, grease, and sweat.
- Does not have a good grip as it is pretty slippery.
- It is heavy
- If you leave it in the sun for long, it will discolor.
Carbon Fiber Cases To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- Good-looking case
- Very strong and durable. A good option for preventing iPhone Screen Repair
- Thin and lightweight
- Limited colors and styles
Wood Smartphone Cases To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- Uniquely attractive
- Good grip
- This is eco-friendlier as compared to the plastic cases. Also, it has a good grip, reduces your chances of slipping the phone and getting iPhone Screen Replacement
- It is very difficult to find them and they do not come in a variety of designs.
- Do not offer much protection against iPhone Screen Repair
Leather iPhone Cases To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- Long lasting
- Won’t be able to prevent iPhone Screen Replacement in case of a serious drop.
- Not animal-friendly
Synthetic Leather To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- More affordable
- Animal friendly
- Some of them may be more prone to splitting or cracking.
Metal iPhone Cases To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- They are very strong, thus can they withstand a lot of impacts and prevent iPhone Screen Repair
- Classic, Bold look
- Great protection for your phone
- Bulky and heavy
- Slippery, not good grip
- Weakens your phone connectivity
Silicone iPhone Cases To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
- Nearly impossible to break, perfect for iPhone Screen Replacement
- Good grip
- Easily gets stuck in your pocket
- Sticky and difficult to clean
- Not very customizable
Why Smartphone Case Is Necessary To Prevent iPhone Screen Repairs
Despite all the companies claims that the screen of your iPhone will remain intact regardless how hard the fall is, we still tend to hear iPhone Screen Replacement problems. A large sum of people is reaching out to either Apple Support Center or third-party repair shops for getting their iPhone Screen Repairs done. You can avoid iPhone Screen Repairs to an extent, by using the right kind of cases and screen protectors. Using a screen protector and a case also prevents the phone from getting starches and we do believe that a scratch less screen is better than the one full of scratches.
All and all, you need to use an iPhone Case that will help prevent iPhone Screen Repairs as much as possible. Of course, these cases are not going to give 100 percent guarantee, yet something protection is better than nothing at all.