Are you among those who love taking selfies or shooting slow-mo video on your iPhone 6s Plus, the camera app is among the most used apps. If something goes wrong with the camera, we can understand your state or bewilderment. You would like to have a magic wand at your display to do get your iPhone camera repair in no time. We do not promise a magic wand, but the Pro-tips that we will talk about are not less than magic. We believe that one or the other tip will work for you and your iPhone 6 Plus camera and iPhone 6s Plus camera will be up and about in very little time.
Apple introduced iPhone 6s in September back in 2015. The phone is for people who love big screens, it comes with a 5.5-inch display that has a screen resolution of 1880 x 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The display is super fine, and you would love watching movies or playing games on it.
The phone has a 2 GB RAM along with an A9lt processor. You can opt for either a 16GB memory, 32 GB and above. You will love taking pictures with iPhone 6s Plus camera as it offers 12-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera. The phone is powered by 2750mAh non-removable battery. All and all the phone is a complete package, camera being its most promising feature.
The camera app of iPhone 6s offers numerous features, it is perfect for taking professional pictures, so if something goes wrong with iPhone 6s Plus camera, you need not to panic. Simply follow the tips below and you will be good to go!
Common iPhone Camera Repair Problems
- Lack of coordination between the shots and the camera flash.
- Unable to see different camera options including Flash, Camera Roll, and HDR.
- The app freezes when switching between the rear and the front camera.
- Can’t see anything using the back camera. Only a black screen is displayed.
- The camera app lags.
These are some of the common problems that iPhone user face and they are in search for iPhone camera repair. Let’s have a look at the solutions of these problems.
Camera App Shows Black Screen or it Freezes
If you face the problem that the camera app of your phone freezes, or it shows black screen follow the solution below.
- You need to locate whether this is a software issue or a hardware problem. To identify, start a video chatting app and call any of your friends.
- Check both cameras during the video call, if they work fine, it means it is a software issue and you can do not have to pay for iPhone 6s Camera repair.
- However, if you face the same problem, you need to contact the camera repair party asap.
- Now force the camera app to close. This might resolve the problem for once. But this is not going to resolve it forever.
- Try resetting your phone, to rest your phone go to Settings, General, Reset, and tap on Reset All Settings option.
After the reset, check if you are still having trouble with your iPhone 6s Plus camera, if not you are done. However, if you still face the problem, check out other iPhone camera repair solutions.
iPhone 6s Plus camera app Freezes when Switching between the front and Rear camera
This is another common problem that the iPhone users face, and they end up thinking of getting their camera repair. But before you get to that, we suggest you give a shot of our Pro-tips.
For starters, you need to force close the camera app. This is a temporary solution. For long terms, restart your phone. Often the Cache of your phone is full, and this affects the performance of the entire phone. When you restart your phone, the Cache is cleared, the phone tends to run smoothly and efficiently. If this doesn’t even resolve your iPhone 6s Plus camera issue, then we believe that you should reset your phone. You can do that by following set 5 of the above-mentioned solution.
iPhone 6s Plus Camera’s Flash Not Working
A number of times, we tend to come across users who complain that either The iPhone 6s Plus camera’s flash does not coordinate properly with the shot or it does not work all-together. If you are facing this issue try the steps below.
- Remove the case or bumper of your iPhone.
- Make sure that there are no obstructions and your flashlight is clean. Use a cloth to clean the flash of your phone.
- Ensure that the flash is enabled by tapping on the lightining bolt in the upper left of the screen.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Check flashlight outside the camera app, turn it on via the Control Center. If that works fine, it means there is nothing wrong with the flashlight’s hardware, it is the software that is causing the problem.
- Switch off camera location services by going to settings, privacy and tapping on Location services. Toggle this option off.
Contact the Experts for iPhone Camera Repairs
If all of the above-mentioned Pro-tips do not resolve your problem, it means it is a hardware problem and it is time to contact a professional. You can either reach out to Apple’s support center of you can contact some reliable third-party to get your iPhone camera repair done. Just make sure that you choose the right person for the job. We can suggest some good third-party repairs, mobilerepairs4u. They are really good at what they do. They have highly professional and best people in the field on board. They are also reasonable and most of their repairs come with warranties.