Battery related issues are among the most common problems faced by Android users. Phones like Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge often have this issue. One major reason behind this is that these smartphone phones have so much going on at both the front and the backend causing the battery to drain quickly. However, their batteries are rigorously tested before they are out on the market, so they should maintain talk-time claimed by the company. If not, there is a possibility that you might have to get Samsung Galaxy S6 battery Replacement done.
Although, we do suggest that before you get on to Samsung S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge battery repairs, you should try some software tricks. You will be surprised to learn that clearing your phone’s cache might save you the cost of Samsung Galaxy S6 battery Replacement. There are many people who claim that clearing the cache not only boost the performance of their phone, but it also spared them the trouble of getting Galaxy S6 Edge battery repairs.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge are amazing phones. They have a 5.1-inch display screen with outclass resolution. They are water and dust resistant. Both the phones have Exynos 7420 processor and 3 GB RAM. By default, you will enjoy Android 5.0 on it, but you can update it to the recent OS for now. The phones come with a 16MP front camera and a 5 MP back camera. They offer the perfect cameras to take either a selfie or a photo. You will love what these cameras will do to your picture, especially with all the in-built editing features. Galaxy S6 comes with 2550mAH battery, it is an impressive battery, yet if you are not careful you will end up with Samsung Galaxy S6 battery Replacement. Likewise, S6 Edge has a slightly better battery, yet Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge battery repairs can become inevitable at times.
How Can Clearing Cache Be An Alternative To Galaxy S6 battery Replacement?
Before we get down clearing the Cache of your phone to prevent either Galaxy S6 battery repairs or Samsung Galaxy S6 battery Replacement, you need to understand what Cache Wipe is. There are two types of Cache Wipe, first is the app cache and the second is the System Cache. As the name suggests, wiping app cache implies clearing cache of the app, whereas System means clearing Android OS cache. This is analogs to clearing the temp folder on your computer. So, let’s get down to clearing cache in order to prevent getting Samsung Galaxy S6 battery Replacement or Galaxy S6 battery repairs done.
Prevent Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Replacement By Wiping App Cache
If you want to clear the app cache on your Samsung Galaxy, the steps are pretty simple. You can clear all cache for all apps, or for one particular app. Below are the steps that will help you clear app cache and prevent Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Replacement.
- Go to the Home Screen, and from there you need to tap on Settings App.
- Look for App Manager and then look for the app that’s cache you want to clear.
- You might find it in the Downloaded, Running or All Tab.
- Now enter and finally tap on Clear Cache.
- If you want to clear all apps cache together, then go to Settings, Storage and tap Cached Data. Finally, tap on Okay to wipe cache and save yourself the cost of Galaxy S6 battery Replacement.
Avoid Galaxy S6 battery Replacement By Wiping The System Cache
If the Android system is not acting as it should, you can always wipe system cache and get it back on the track. Below are the steps, we are also hoping that wiping system cache might resolve your battery drainage problem. You might be able to get away with getting Galaxy S6 battery Replacement done.
- Turn your phone off.
- Now Press and hold the Home button along with the Power and Volume up button.
- You see a blue screen on the Android, this means you have entered the Recovery Menu.
- You need to navigate and look for the Wipe Cache Partition. Use the Volume Keys to navigate and to select use the Power button.
- Once the process is done, you will see a yellow bottom at the bottom of the screen. This means that the cleaning is done and you hopefully won’t have to pay for Galaxy S6 battery Replacement
- Now navigate to the Reboot System option and select it.
- Your phone will reboot and re-cache all your apps. This is going to take some time. So, we suggest that you hold your horses until then.
Once you have done the above, hopefully, the phone will no longer give you issue regarding quick drainage. If you still face the problem, we suggest you get in touch with experts.
Clearing System Cache To Prevent Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
To clear the app cache of your S6 Edge, you should follow the steps for Galaxy S6. However, if you want to perform the System cache cleaning, you need to follow the steps below.
- Turn your Galaxy S6 Edge off.
- Now enter the Recovery Mode, to do so, press and hold the Home button along with the Volume up and the Power button.
- Once in the Recovery Mode, look for the Wipe Cache Partition option. To navigate you will require the volume keys, and to make a selection use the Power Key.
- Select the Wipe Cache Partition option.
- Once the process is completed, you will see a yellow screen at the bottom of the display.
- Now reboot your phone by choosing the Reboot System Now option.
That is all, after the phone reboot you will have a better performing phone in terms of speed and battery. You will not require Galaxy S6 Edge battery repairs anymore.
Mobilerepairs4u: The Best Third-Party Android Repair Shop
Mobilerepairs4u.co.uk are known for this outstanding work. They do quality repairs, parts used by them are of the highest quality. It will be like original and their prices are competitive.