Our Mobile Repair Lab is equipped with up-to-date tools and technology. Our experienced and trained technicians will diagnose the correct fault before using Original / grade A parts to restore your back to full working order. We do all type of repairs including
Some of the most common repairs we do include:
We repair all models of the Apple iPhone range. To book a repair, simply select your model above.
We offer 3 types of repair service:
Express while you wait – MobileRepairs4U is the UK’s favorite Walk in phone Repair Center. Where you can book appointment to get your repair done while you wait.
Walk in Repairs – MobileRepairs4U is the UK’s best Walk in phone Repair Company. Our expert iPhone repair technicians will repair the device or iPhone/iPad same day you will drop in.
Mail-in Repairs – For a more cost-effective iPhone repair option, you can also send your device to our Repair Center in London, where we will repair it within 24-48 hours and return it by next day insure courier. Most of our iPhone repairs come with a 12-months warranty, giving you complete peace of mind. To book a repair, simply select your model above, or for technical assistance, please contact our expert customer service team today on 0203 802 6949. MobileRepairs4U have one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the UK on independent review site Trust Pilot.
HTC phones are well-liked smartphones which combine Android technology with a sleek design. Like all smartphones they are a complex device running on advanced technology, and whilst they have a reputation for being reliable things do sometimes go wrong. Here at MobileRepairs4U we offer a total HTC phone repairs service. Our highly trained and experienced engineers have access to all the latest tools and technology, ensuring a speedy service. We offer a repair service on all models of HTC smartphones from the HTC One through to the new HTC 10.
Ordering your HTC phone repairs through our website is very simple and easy. Just follow this three-step straightforward process and your phone will be logged on our system for repair:
1. From the HTC phone repairs page select the model you need repairing
2. Select the fault you need repairing. If you are unsure about the fault, select our diagnostic service and we will test the phone and contact you with details of the fault before proceeding with any repairs.
3. Complete your personal details and pay for your selected repairs.
As soon as your order is completed we will mail a prepaid postage label to you, for you to post the phone to us. Upon receipt of the phone we begin repairs, and generally have the phone posted back to you with 24 to 48 hours. Should you have any problems, while completing the online registration, for your HTC phone repairs, please phone our customer support department, on 0203 802 6949.
We offer three options of service for HTC phone repairs:
1. Express walk-in service – if your phone only has a minor fault, you can pre-book an appointment and visit us at our Romford Office. We will repair the phone while you wait.
2. Walk in service – you can call us and pre-book a time and date to drop your phone into our office. We will repair it and let you know when it is ready for collection.
3. Postal repairs – log your fault on line and post your phone to us. We will work on it as soon as it is received and have it back to you as soon as possible. If you want a speedy return, you can select express postage and it will be posted back to you, next day delivery.
As authorized HTC phone repairs specialists we provide a fast, reliable repair service to all our customers.
The most common HTC phone repairs we are asked to carry out are:
1. Hardware damage – these faults range from a cracked or broken screen, damage to the charging port or headset jack, or a broken camera lens.
2. Functional issues – these can include battery problems, unresponsive touch screen, speaker or microphone issues.
3. Software issues – this includes issues such as the screen freezing or the phone shutting off.
4. Network connectivity issues – problems connecting to your network, no service available or intermittent connections.
5. SIM card issues – SIM card error messages or failure.
6. Water damage – liquid damage is not covered under warranty and these can be the lengthiest and costliest of repairs.
At MobileRepairs4U we offer a complete HTC phone repairs service. If you are unsure of the issue your phone has, we will run a full diagnostic check on your phone, and detail the cost of repairs required, to you before going ahead. When carrying out HTC phone repairs we only use fully tested original/Grade A parts, to return the phone to full working condition.
It is not unusual to be unsure of the exact fault with your mobile, especially if it is a software or connectivity issue. In such circumstances, we offer a full diagnostic service.We will fully test the phone and contact you to explain the issues and cost involved, before we proceed with any HTC phone repairs. This diagnostic service will not only identify the issues with your phone, but also the costs involved, to assess if repairing the phone is not only an option, but also, if it is a cost effective solution.
Warranty and No Fix No Fee Policy on HTC phone repairs
All our HTC phone repairs come with warranty (Please check details of warranty offered on product page). In the unlikely event that your HTC phone breaks within warranty period of our repair we will repair or replace it for you free of charge.
We also have a no fix no fee policy, so in the very unlikely event that we are not able to repair your phone we will send it back to you, and refund any repair charges you have made.
Our complete HTC phone repairs service pack, coupled with warranty has a reputation second to none. Our high skilled, trained engineers pride themselves on their knowledge of HTC phone repairs. When carrying out any HTC phone repairs we use the latest technology to assist in diagnostics and only replace with original tested parts. Little wonder on-line reviews have given us the reputation of the best HTC phone repairs company.
Including Apple, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Sony, LG and more. Whatever make and model your phone or tablet is, our expert engineers can repair it. CONTACT US today for a quote.