Our Mobile Repair Lab is equipped with up-to-date tools and technology. Our experienced and trained technicians will diagnose the correct fault before using Original / grade A parts to restore your back to full working order.
We do all type of repairs including
We repair all models of the Apple iPhone range. To book a repair, simply select your model above.
We offer 3 types of repair service:
Express while you wait – MobileRepairs4U is the UK’s favorite Walk in phone Repair Center. Where you can book appointment to get your repair done while you wait.
Walk in Repairs – MobileRepairs4U is the UK’s best Walk in phone Repair Company. Our expert iPhone repair technicians will repair the device or iPhone/iPad same day you will drop in.
Mail-in Repairs – For a more cost-effective iPhone repair option, you can also send your device to our Repair Center in London, where we will repair it within 24-48 hours and return it by next day insure courier.
Most of our iPhone repairs come with a 12-months warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
To book a repair, simply select your model above, or for technical assistance, please contact our expert customer service team today on 0203 802 6949.
MobileRepairs4U have one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the UK on independent review site Trust Pilot.
Repair All Major Devices
Nokia are one of the oldest and most respected mobile phone companies in the world. In recent years they have combined Android technology, with their experience in the mobile market to produce highly complex, well designed, smartphones. Whilst Nokia have always a reputation for making reliable phones, occasionally things go wrong. When they do, MobileRepairs4U are here to offer an outstanding Nokia phone repairs service, on all models. We have all the up to the minute tools and technology, to enable us to offer a speedy, efficient and effective service.
Ordering Nokia Phone Repairs
Ordering your Nokia phone repairs through our website is a simple and easy, three step process:
- On the Nokia phone repairs page select the model you need repairing
- On the next page select the fault you have with your phone. If you don’t know the exact problem, select the diagnostic service. When we receive the phone we will test it, and contact you to explain the problem and costs, before proceeding with any repairs.
- Fill out your personal details and complete the payment for your selected repairs.
Once your order is complete and the payment has been processed, we will email you a prepaid, tracked postage label for you to send the phone to us, free of charge. Immediately we receive your phone we will begin the repairs, and will send it back to you, as soon all repairs are completed and the phone has been fully tested. On average this takes between 24 and 48 hours. If you have any problems logging the details for your Nokia phone repairs please contact our customer service department on 0203 802 6949.
What to do if you don’t know the fault
If you are unsure, or don’t know the fault with your mobile select the “Don’t know the fault” option on the page, it is marked by a “?”. We will email you a prepaid postage label for you to send the mobile to us. As soon as we receive the mobile we will run full diagnostics on your phone and contact you, before we carry out any Nokia phone repairs, with details of the issue and the costs to repair.
MobileRepairs4U Diagnostic Service for Nokia Phone Repairs
We also offer a diagnostic service on all Nokia phones, this will not only identify any issues with your phone, it will also identify if the repairs required on your phone are cost effective to carry out.
Nokia Phone Repairs Service Options
At MobileRepairs4U we offer three Nokia phone repairs options:
-Express walk in: telephone to arrange an appointment to bring your phone to our office for immediate repair while you wait.
- Standard walk in: telephone to arrange to drop your phone into our office for repair and collect when complete.
- Postal repairs: log your fault online and post your phone to us. We will repair and return your phone to you as fast as possible. We also have a next day postal delivery option should you require.
As authorized Nokia phone repairs specialists, we ensure all our customers are provided with a fast and reliable repair service.
Common Nokia Phone Repairs
The most common Nokia phone repairs we carry out are:
- Hardware damage: including cracked or broken screens, damage to the ports and jacks, or camera damage.
- Functional issues: these can include issues with the battery, touch screen, speaker or microphone.
- Software issues: this includes issues such as the phone freezing or intermittently shutting off.
- Network connectivity issues: including issues connecting to your wifi network, lack of service or intermittent connection problems.
- SIM card issues: error messages or failure of your SIM card.
- Water damage: liquid damage is never covered under the warranty and the issues caused can be the lengthiest and the most expensive of all repairs.
On all Nokia phone repairs carried out by MobileRepairs4U we only use fully tested original/Grade A parts.
Warranty and No Fix No Fee Policy onNokia Phone Repairs
All our Nokia phone repairs come with warranty so you must check details of warranty offered on product page. In the very unlikely event that you have any issue with your phone, in the 12 months after it has been repaired, please contact us, and we will either fix the phone or replace it free of charge.
We also have a no fix no fee policy, so should we receive your phone and determine we can’t fix it, or there is no fault, we will return it to you free of charge, and refund any payments you have made.
Our Nokia phone repairs complete service pack, coupled with warranty make us a market leader in the Nokia phone repairs world. All of our Nokia phone repairs run through our state of the art diagnostic tools, and all faulty parts are only replaced with original parts.
We repair all makes & models
Including Apple, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Sony, LG and more. Whatever make and model your phone or tablet is, our expert engineers can repair it. CONTACT US today for a quote.